Saturday, April 7, 2012

The end of a great birthday week

Well the week has come to an end but with the end of the week a new year has sprung forth for myself.   I was able to share a rather busy birthday week with my roommate E. Johnson who has his birthday on April 5th.  This was probably one of the craziest weeks I've had in a while.... for the majority of it I felt like a pretty high roller which is abnormal for a missionary... I was taken out to eat just about every day some day's twice a day. A few of them being a higher end restaurant requiring me to order a 24 dollar entree.... Crazy stuff I tell you.  I am sure that some of the pictures will be posted on the mission blog.  (armiesofhelaman2.blogspot.com) Along with a large portion of backtrack images of my time in the office.  Don't judge me by half of the looks on my face... these past 6 weeks have been the craziest I have seen the office.  I am either exhausted in the picture or I am stuffing my face because I didn't have time to eat before the day began.

I have many people to thank this week for making it a great birthday week!  Especially my parents.  They spoil me rotten even after I get a van towed and have to spend some more of there money ( they will be payed back no worries)  Just thought I'd take some time to give them a shout out that I appreciate them and love them a ton!  They put up with more then they deserve and they keep going strong.

These posts will probably start to slow down a bit because coming up here soon I am having a change of pace and can't make any promises.  Kick me every now and then to make sure I'm alive if you don't hear from me.

Happy Easter!

mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers