Monday, March 19, 2012

Mormonism 101

One thing that has been a big push in the mission lately as well as just the mormon culture in general, at least in Virginia. Is this article that the church has just released which includes some FAQ that are commonly discussed as well as an info-graphic on some statistics concerning the church.  These are both something I would highly recommend reading and making yourself familiar with.

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/mormonism-101

Here is the info-graphic that is contained on the site.  I realize that some that read this post wont bother looking and so I figure I'd put some enticement.  No shame in that right?




Much love from Virginia!  I have to peace out just thought I would post this up while I've got some extra P-day time. 

mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers